Build Your Future Now
Custom Search

Talk about moneyI

money talk, dollar, money, money inspiration
Do you have money?
 Let's see what Marilyn Monroe says about money: First, “I don’t like money, I just want to be wonderfull. Secondly: “An actrees is not a machine, but they treat you like a machine. The third she said: “I am not interested in money. I just want to be wonderful. Wow…

The money remains something very important and valuable, depending on how our attitude toward money. Of course it is also important to see how the money is there in our pockets or bank accounts, and how to use it. Whether purely for subsistence, entertainment, college tuition, pay the mortgage, help others, and so forth.

Many stories about money from the beautiful, touching, to make people sad and suffering. Money can motivate people to reach for such dreams to rise from poverty, to help people, contribute to prosperity, and much more can be done with the money.
Remember, too, said the famous words of Benjamin Franklin: Time is money. What do you think about money? Let's look at the famous quotes about money below:
Is it true that money is not important? Let's see what the famous Hollywood movie, Marilyn Monroe said about money:

What is a normal childhood? We weren't rich, we were pretty middle-class. My dad survived from job to job; with him taking care of so many relatives, he couldn't save any money. Charlie Sheen 

The safe way to double your money is to fold it over once and put it in your pocket.  Frank Hubbard

"Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time." - Jim Rohn

 Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like. Will Smith

Money is like a sixth sense – and you can’t make use of the other five without it. William Somerset Maugham

Honesty is the best policy - when there is money in it. Mark Twain.

My problem lies in reconciling my gross habits with my net income.  Errol Flynn

Let us not be satisfied with just giving money. Money is not enough, money can be got, but they need your hearts to love them. So, spread your love everywhere you go. Mother Teresa 

"Money will come when you are doing the right thing." - Mike Phillips

I cannot afford to waste my time making moneyLouis Agassiz

Never spend your money before you have earned it. Thomas Jefferson 

The real measure of your wealth is how much you'd be worth if you lost all your money.  Author Unknown
No matter how hard you hug your money, it never hugs back.  Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

There are also funny quotes about money as below:

"I've been rich and I've been poor: Rich is better." Sophie Tucker

Don't marry for money. You can borrow it cheaper. Scotts Proverb
"The only reason I made a commercial for American Express was to pay for my American Express bill." Peter Ustinov.

"For I don't care too much for money, for money can't buy me love." - The Beatles

I'm not a paranoid derranged millionaire. Goddamit, I'm a billionaire." Howard Hughes.

"Money, if it does not bring you happiness, will at least help you be miserable in comfort." - Helen Gurley Brown

A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when it rains. Robert Frost

"The hardest thing in the world to understand is income tax." Albert Einstein.

"Money is not the most important thing in the world. Love is. Fortunately, I love money." - Jackie Mason

"You use your money to buy privacy because during most of your life you aren't allowed to be normal." - Johnny Depp

Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work. Robert Orben

"The art is not in making money, but in keeping it." - Proverb

"Finance is the art of passing money from hand to hand until it finally disappears." - Robert W. Sarnoff

"So you think that money is the root of all evil. Have you ever asked what is the root of all money?" - Ayn Rand

Whatever you think about money, it turns out money is still needed as long as we live. It would be wonderful if we could leave the money in the form of an insurance policy for those people we love. Do you agree?

0 comments: