Build Your Future Now
Custom Search

The words and actions that inspire people


Not just people who need inspiration to motivate an action and the action, even a leader and a person who had been sitting at the top of any need encouragement. We should not hesitate to ask for advice or support of someone or others. Support in the form of prayer, hope, words of wisdom that inspire us, that we do not lose direction. To be successful, we will meet many obstacles, and even insults. Are we going to give up? Do not give up.

It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle Onassis
“I don’t regret the things I’ve done; I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance.” – Unknown

"Remember that happiness is a way of travel, not a destination.” - Roy Goodman

inspiration, motivation, change of life
Sunrise on the top of Gunung Agung, Bali. Image: bergita.org
“Do one thing every day that scares you.” Eleanor Roosevelt

“We believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another.”  Veronica Roth

“Happiness cannot be travelled to, owned, earned, or worn. It is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace & gratitude.” - Denis Waitley

“It is never too late to be what you might have been.” - George Eliot

“I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” - Jimmy Dean

“Don't be afraid of your fears. They're not there to scare you. They're there to let you know that something is worth it.”  C. Joy Bell C.

“The best revenge is massive success.” – Frank Sinatra

“The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.” Steve Jobs

Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree. Martin Luther  

“Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.” Jack Canfield

See you at the topImage: baliwiditours.com
Nothing is impossible; the word itself says 'I'm possible'! Audrey Hepburn 

“Life is like photography. You need the negatives to develop.” – Unknown

“One day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful.”  Sigmund Freud.

“Believe you can and you're halfway there” - Theodore Roosevelt
  
We will never know when our dreams will come true, depending on what and for what our goals and our dreams. Please do not stop before you move to venture to the summit of the dream, and your goodwill. See you at the top.


0 comments: